MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR BUSINESS
The Partners Program is very simple! Once enrolled in the program, you become an employee of Milton Park Partners, a staffing company, and reclassify a portion of your 1099 income into W2 income for the purpose of joining a large group to purchase affordable insurance and benefits not currently available to you, Plus you will also minimize your year-end tax liability.
Your income remains the same, you simply change the way it’s classified. The amount of your income to be reclassified is your decision. It depends on your specific needs and the benefits you wish to take advantage of.
- Web based payroll
- Direct deposit/pay cards
- All Federal/State Tax filings
- W-2 Processing
- Pay as-you-go
- No deposits or audits
- Risk Management
- Employee Handbooks
- Job descriptions
- Employee record management
- EPLI Insurance
- 401K program
- Access to major health plans at great rates
- Long/Short Term Disability
- $20,000 Life Insurance
HERE’S HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS!
- Re-allocate a portion of your 1099 income into W2 income ($3,000/month minimum).
- Once a month, Milton Park Partners will process your payroll by withdrawing (ACH) the gross income you’ve designated from your bank account. (Monthly Minimum Wage Requirement Apply)
- Withhold your applicable payroll taxes, Social Security, Medicare, self-employment tax, State & Federal Unemployment, payroll processing and administration fees.
- Deduct the cost of the benefits you’ve selected, (Pre-tax /Section 125) such as health insurance, dental, vision, STD, LTD, HSA, 401k or supplemental insurance. With Section 125 (Pre-tax Deductions)…The program virtually pays for itself!
- Your net check is then direct deposited into your personal account!!
- And finally, the entire program is 100% tax deductible to your company.
NEED TO KNOW MORE?
- Looking for competitive healthcare rates? Check ours first!
- A one-stop experience to purchase, implement and manage all your related insurance programs and taxes.
- We enable you to focus on your business, by reducing the distractions of the administrative requirements.
- And the best part – the tax savings alone virtually pays for the program!!
- Still not sure – Use the Cost Comparison to determine the amount of your savings.